I AM EXPERIENCING RAW JOY FROM THIS
thanks baolinh LOL
Simple Life Questions:
Not right now lol
2. How Many Pets Do You Have?
I have two dogs! For now, though, because my mom is giving one away. >____>
3. Dog Person or Cat Person?
Dogs, but cats are cool too!
4. Diet or Regular Sodas?
5. Biggest Fear(s)
I’m terribly afraid of being stuck with my parents past graduation.
6. Favorite Food(s)
ALL GOOD FOOD. IF IT TASTES GOOD I LIKE IT
7. Best Friend’s Name(s)
lol just what I call Tam, Garrett, and Vinnie
8. Favorite Color(s)
9. Number Of Siblings
.5? Half-brother lol
10. Favorite Animal
does the teddy bear count
11. Crush’s Initials.
Not sure yet LOL
12. Hugs or Kisses?
13. Would You Have Sex On The First Date?
14. Do You Kiss & Tell?
Haven’t yet, but probably not
15. First Kiss Story
16. Are You Single?
17. Reason For Your Last Break Up
I stopped going to school for medical reasons and never saw her again .-.
18. Tall & Blonde or Brunette & A Little Nerdy?
BRUNETTE AND N3RDY
19. 5 Turn Ons
- a humorous personality lel
- Relative quirkiness?
- JOKES - THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE GODS
- GLASSES (idk why but glasses wow)
20. 5 Turn Offs
21. Childhood Best Friend
Brian, from back in Las Vegas. We tried to have a brotherly friendship and almost succeeded, but my family
22. Favorite Childhood Memory
I have chosen to bury most of my childhood memories thanks
23. Favorite Childhood Teacher
Mrs. Arnold, 5th grade Helen Jydstrup teacher. Bless her heart
24. Favorite Childhood TV Show
Courage the Cowardly Dog
25. Favorite Childhood Movie
can’t remember .-.
26. Favorite Childhood Book
27. Childhood Crush’s Name
28. When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
A comedian LOL or a writer
29. Favorite Childhood Activity
Hang out and play video games with Brian :D
30. Favorite Elementary School Subject
31. Favorite School Subject Now
32. College Major (If In College)
33. If Not In College What Do You Want To Major In?
Film Production :o
34. High School Graduation Year
35. College Graduation Year
36. College Of Choice
Nothing concrete, but right now California College of the Arts in San Francisco because my cousin goes there and convinced me in favor of their program lol
37. Private School or Public School
Public since day1
38. Did You Have To Wear A Uniform In School?
39. Was/Is Your High School Big or Small?
2000+ students if I remember. Relatively large?
40. What Do You Want Your Career To Be?
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
More Fun Questions:
41. Describe Your Fashion Taste
um. Close-fit, color-coordinated LOL
42. Have You Ever Had A Secret Crush On A Friend?
I USUALLY have one xd
43. Ideal Date
MOVIE AND SUSHI (
not a euphemism)
44. Favorite Nickname
45. London or Paris?
Never been to either, but Paris would be my first choice?
46. Favorite Store
it’s exclusive to new england gdi
47. If You Could Go Anywhere For A Week, All Expenses Paid, Where Would You Go?
Probably New England like I am right now LOL
48. Do You Know What You Want To Name Your Kids?
Nope! Hopefully SO will have preferences LOL
49. If You Could Meet Anyone, Dead or Alive, Who Would It Be?
idk John Green got off an elevator next to me does that count
50. Are You A Light Sleeper?
Yes, combined with the curse of insomnia >_>
TV, Books, Movies and Music:
51. Comedy Movies or Musicals?
Comedy Movies all the way
52. Favorite Book(s)
- After Dark - Haruki Murakami
- The Old Man and the Sea - Ernest Hemingway
53. Favorite Movie(s)
- HOT FUZZ (2007)
- The Wind Rises (2013)
54. Favorite TV Show(s)
55. If You Could Bring Back ANY Cancelled TV Show, What Would It Be?
i really don’t actually watch that much tv
56. Favorite Actor
57. Favorite Actress
I don’t knoww TT_TT
58. Favorite Singer(s)
59. Favorite Band(s)
60. Favorite Song(s)
Fall in Love by Phantogram
This Beat by The Jazzual Suspects
El Scorcho by Weezer
61. If You Were Stranded On A Island, What 5 Things Would You Want With You?
- Bear Grylls
- a good book
62. Do You Have An iPhone?
63. If You Have An iPhone What Is Your Favorite Game and/or App?
QuizUp i guess
64. Favorite Fruit
I just realized I don’t eat much fruit
green grapes :D
65. Favorite Vegetable
66. What Toppings Do You Get On Your Hamburger?
Everything minus regular onions pls
67. What Is Your Middle Name?
68. 3 Words To Describe Yourself
69. Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?
FKN LOVE ICE CREAM
70. Do You Play Any Sports? If So, What Are They?
I scuba dive sometimes lol i’m certified but almost never go
This or That:
71. Pizza or Chicken Nuggets?
72. Broccoli or Cauliflower?
C A U L I F L O W E R
73. Cantaloupe or Honey Dew Melons?
74. Math or Reading?
75. Flowers or Chocolates?
chocolates i guess
i like kitkat oh god yes
76. Christmas or Your Birthday?
77. Hot or Cold?
I grew up in Las Vegas. no more hot for me LOL
78. Pool or Beach?
79. Cake or Pie?
i like pie
80. Picnic In The Park or Romantic Dinner?
Picnic in the park… but dinner is cool
81. How Has Life Changed For You Over The Passed Few Years?
I would say decline, but that’s only because at some point I realized that things were always incredibly bad in my household. Little has changed, but I’m getting ready to gtfo
so i’ve got that going for me
which is nice
82. Would You Say Your Friends Are Truly There For You?
Yeah, if I don’t hide from them lol
83. Do You Miss Someone Right Now?
I’m sure I do.
84. Have You Ever Had A Friend Turn On You?
Not to my knowledge, but I had a friend who lied to me about everything until I stopped bothering
85. Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?
Last year of college / not at home
86. Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years?
I’m not hard-wired to think that far ahead
87. What Are You Looking Forward To The Most Right Now?
88. Have You Ever Cried Yourself To Sleep?
89. Who Was Your Last Argument With?
My parents it was a huge-ass fight and it sucked
90. Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now?
Etc. Part 2:
91. Do You Cry Easily?
Not in the slightest.
92. What Was The Last Movie You Cried At?
I can’t remember D:
93. Do You Save Souvenirs From Vacations?
YEAH! Postcards or photos I take myself lol
94. How Many Kids Do You Want?
95. What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Say It Ain’t So by Weezer :DDDD
96. One Thing You Love About Yourself
I’ve actually been pretty not-in-love with myself in the slightest
97. One Thing You Dislike About Yourself
I’m not stoked about how I’ve turned out after years of all this BS
98. Biggest Insecurity.
my parents >_> like just being around them. I’ve been fine for weeks after we had that fight but I was alone with them in the car for the first time yesterday and i started freaking the fuck out
99. What Does Your Last Text Message Say?
Famous for its scenery, cinematography, and near complete lack of special effects (almost exclusively used simply to remove bystanders from shots), The Fall was filmed over a period of four years in over twenty countries, including India, Namibia, South Africa, Italy, and Indonesia. One review said, “See it for no other reason than because it exists. There will never be another like it.”
My VidCon swagbag sees Boston, Massachusetts! Woooooo! Did a mini-tour with family, ie just walking around with no particular area in mind. The buildings are tall, everyone has accents (or speaks French), and you can get fried dough EVERYWHERE.
There are some pretty cool historical sites, though, that I’m sure would be fun to see in the future.
THERE’S A KID CALLED ALADDIN LIVING SOMEWHERE IN CHINA, AND HE’S A LITTLE SHIT. HIS PARENTS ARE TRYING TO EARN MONEY AND STAY ALIVE, AND HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK OFF AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH HIS SHITTY FRIENDS IN THE STREET. IN FACT, HE’S SUCH A USELESS LITTLE SHIT THAT HIS FATHER DIES OF SADNESS AT…